Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween in FTG

As I said in an earlier post Mason went to Ft. Gibson for Halloween. My mom and dad met me halfway on Thursday afternoon to get Mason and he stayed until Sunday. My sister, Gabe, and Josh were also there, and from what I hear they had a really fun weekend. They said Mason's favorite thing was to sit on the porch while they were handing out candy and to look at all of the other kids costumes. He supposedly gave a commentary on all of the costumes and even sang the theme songs to go with the kids who were dressed up like superheros. I think he also told most everyone to "Walk the plank!" while pointing his sword at them. Thanks Mom, Dad, Julie, Gabe, and Josh for providing Mason with a fabulous Halloween and Jonathan and me with some relaxing down time!




Mattie (Gabe's niece) and Mason aka Tinker Bell and Captain Hook


Sorry, Josh! This was the best picture I could find of you and Mason :)



1 comments:

Hattie said...

Mason is adorable!