Jonathan, Mason, Max, and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with both of our families. Since Catherine and I just had babies Jonathan's parents invited us all to their house for the day. It was very generous of them to have everyone over and the food was so good! I'm very thankful for such wonderful in-laws and that our families enjoy being around each other. As my dad prayed for our food my eyes filled with tears as I thought about how immensely God has blessed me. I have such an amazing husband, two precious sons, Godly parents, a sister and brother who are also my close friends, loving in-laws, faithful friends, and an awesome God. It doesn't get any better than that! Words could never describe how thankful I am to God for such tremendous gifts in my life.
We had a pretty difficult time trying to get a decent picture with two kids who didn't get a nap :)


2 comments:
Jill, will you email me a copy of the pic of our family. I am pretty sure I don't have any recent ones. Thanks!
Julie
I think you meant Ella and Max (referring to Ella sleeping in her swing :)) And Amelia was crazy that night after having no nap!
Post a Comment