Friday, November 6, 2009

12 More Days!

Only 12 more days until we get to meet baby Max! We are so excited! Mason told me yesterday that he was worried about Max. I asked why and he said, "I'm just ready for him to be here." I told him I completely agree. I went to the doctor today and everything is right on track. I have an induction scheduled for the 19th at just over 39 weeks. It was supposed to be a day sooner, but there was a miscommunication with the nurses. Who's counting, though? Here is a picture of me at 37 weeks. I haven't taken many pictures of myself this time around. I guess I've been a little busier than when I was pregnant with Mason. A little girl at school told me that my belly looked big like Santa Claus. I just laughed :)


11 comments:

Alli said...

You look so great, & I love his room! We can't wait to meet him!

Hattie said...

You look great!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Max's room looks great! Can't wait to see pics of your new little guy!

Matt & Carol said...

Wow I can't believe that he is almost here! I can't wait to meet him!

Catherine T said...

I think his letters look great! I can't believe there will be 2 new babies in our family in 12 days!!! EEEEEK!

Jen said...

You look great!! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Max and proud, big brother too! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jill, you look beautiful as usual-and just as sweet as always!! I miss you and love you. Give Mason a great big hug and remember I'm praying for safety for you and Max as the days do by. Love, Aunt Holly

suzspeaks said...

Jill you look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful, Jill! We are so excited for baby Max to get here. We're thinking of you all.

MereMoore said...

love love love the room!! can't wait to meet max (love the name too-it was on my list!)

Sharon said...

You look great! Can't wait to meet him!