We went to Trunk or Treat with Jonathan's family on Sunday night. Mason had a lot of fun getting candy, jumping in the bounce house, riding the train, eating cotton candy, and the list goes on. He also enjoyed dressing up like Captain Hook and seemed to get into character (notice the scowl on his face in most of the pictures below). Jonathan and I liked it because Mason is going to my parents for the weekend so we won't actually see him on Halloween. It kind of makes me sad, but the idea of one last kid free weekend before we add a baby to the mix is quite appealing. Not to mention that my parents are super excited, and Mason already informed me that he doesn't care if I'm there or not. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he will be the center of attention.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I love his costume! Maybe I will see him this weekend. We are planning on taking Aidan and Parker to the church for trunk of treat! Enjoy your weekend, and rest! Believe me you are going to need it!
I meant trunk or treat, not of treat. It's late and I need to be in bed
love his hat.
you look great...you have the pregnancy glow!
i'm jealous of the kid-free weekend! enjoy!
yay!!! A BELLY!!!!!! So cute! Jill, you are just gorgeous!
OMGGGGGG...Jill!! Thatch has that exact costume!!! I about died when I saw Mason in it! He looks so stinking cute! We miss you guys!
I love that costume!!! And I love the fact that he kept the hat on...that is pure torture for my girls to keep something like a wig or a hat on their head.
Awesome costume! Enjoy your weekend- you look great. :)
Hey Jill! It's Kelly (Eroh) Tyson - I came across your blog today while blog stalking. Glad to see you're doing well. Your little boy is so handsome! Congrats on the new one to come, as well.
What a great costume! He is a cute captain hook. You look great. I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Post a Comment