Sunday, November 15, 2009

Max Evan Newberry Is Here!

Max was born Wednesday, November 11 at 3:08 p.m.. He weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19 inches long. He was two weeks early which was a nice surprise, and everything went really well. So far he has been a wonderful baby, and we are really enjoying him! Mason is especially liking being a big brother and loves holding and kissing him. After I had Max, Mason could hardly wait to come in the room to see him.












32 comments:

Cari and Logan said...

He is SO adorable, Jill! I love that little chubby face. And you look fantastic in your photos!

Amy said...

congratulations jill and jonathan!! max is beautiful! we're so happy for all of you.

Kristie said...

He is so beautiful! Can't wait to hold him and kiss him! Mason looks like such a good big brother. I am so happy for you all. Love you!

The McDowells said...

Congratulations! Jackie showed me pictures this morning and he is adorable and I love the hair!

Nov.11 is a great day to be born, it is my birthday!

Amy McCown said...

Congratulations. He is just precious and I love that he already has cute chubby cheeks.

Hollie said...

Max is so handsome and you look gorgeous! So happy for you guys~ Keep the pictures coming!

Jen said...

Congrats!! He is such a sweetie!

Sharon said...

He's perfect! And you look amazing!

Kelly T said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your new sweet one.

Jessica said...

congratulations jill...he is precious. how can a seven pound baby already look chubby? so cute! and you do not look like you just had a baby in those pictures...you look great!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Max is precious. I can't wait to see him. I bet Mason is a wonderful big brother, he looks adorable in those pictures. It looks like he's so excited he doesn't know what to do with himself.

Melody said...

Congrats to you guys! Such a sweet little guy & looks like a great big brother! Our boys won't be too far apart!

Courtney said...

congrats! little max is precious! glad to hear y'all are doing well.

Andrea said...

Congrats Jill! Max is adorable!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Jill, these are precious pictures. We were just watching the videos surrounding the birth of Hayden and it is amazing how fast they grow. Congratulations!

Natalie Hudkins said...

I am so happy for you! Your whole family looks beautiful- Max is a doll! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats Jill and Johnathon! How neat that he and Ella were born so close. We can't wait to meet him!

Chad, Missy, and Peyton

Emily said...

Congratulations Jill! He looks so smooshy and cuddly. I LOVE it!

Hattie said...

He is adorable and you look beautiful as well!

Dara said...

He's precious. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!! Baby Max is here!!! Jill, you look FANTASTIC! He is so adorable, and I can't wait to meet him. Loved hearing Mason talk about him last night..it is so sweet! Yay Max!! :)

Aubrie said...

Congrats, Jill! He is precious!

Kim said...

Congratulations!! What a sweet little guy! I can't wait to meet him!

Matt & Carol said...

He is so cute!! I can't wait to meet him!! Congrats!!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, he is too cute for words. Congrats you guys!

Lindsay Jackson said...

He is precious Jill, and you look SO beautiful! Congrats!

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness! He is so precious. I can't wait to meet him. And you look great!

Boswell Buzz said...

so precious. I love seeing Mason with Max. Max looks like a little chunk compared to Case.

suzspeaks said...

Congratulations!! You look beautiful!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Max is so cute and Jill you look great! Mason looks so sweet with him.

Anonymous said...

Max is absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you all.

Alli said...

So beautiful! I can't wait to hold him again!