Saturday, August 9, 2008

Visit With Liv and Jay

Mason and I were able to go and visit my best friend from college Olivia and her husband Jay, who I was also great friends with, earlier this week. She lives in OKC and we haven't really gotten to spend much time together since we moved 2 years ago. Kind of sad, but we made up for it this week. We had so much! I was there for 3 days and by the end we were both worn out from staying up late and talking every night. Mason also had a great time! He loved "Livy" and Jay and especially loved being the center of their attention. I was so proud of him. He was really good and even allowed Liv and me to spend a significant amount of time in Babies R Us doing her registry. I didn't even mind at the end of the trip when he pulled out every baby wipe from the package. It kept him busy, and I was at a great place to buy more! Liv's 1st baby, Benjamin, is due November 4th. I'm so excited for her and Jay and after watching them with Mason, I know they will be wonderful parents. Thanks again, Liv and Jay for letting us visit. I love you both!


0 comments: