Friday, August 22, 2008

Dinner and Dress-up

Last night Jonathan had a conference and my friend Rae's husband was out of town. Since we were both alone we decided to get together for dinner and let our kids play. Rae was sweet to make a Mexican pizza and salad. It was delicious! Mason loves Macy and Jarett and had a fabulous time playing with them. Macy was playing dress-up and both of the boys wanted to get in on the action!

Mason thought it was really cool when Jarett was dressed up like Elmo. He kept wanting to hug him!

1 comments:

Macy said...

Very Cute. You Must go to Prestoncrest. I recognize so many good friends from your blog. Tell Rae and also Laura Blackstock that I said hello. PS...I don't even try church with Meg anymore. She is her dad in a nutshell. Loud and incapable of sitting still. She goes straight to the nursery.