Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hide and Go Seek

Growing up hide and go seek was one of my favorite games. You just couldn't beat a good game of it at my Grandma's house with all of my cousins. Apparently Mason has acquired the same love for the game. At first it was really cute when he would be hiding behind a curtain wanting you to find him over and over again. Now, though, it has turned in to him wanting to play at 6:30 in the morning. Every morning for the last few weeks I wake up to the sound of Mason's voice yelling "Moooommmmy! Moooommmmy!" He continues to yell until I come into his room, only to discover him completely covered with his quilt. When I rip the covers back he squeals with delight everytime. It always makes me wonder how long he lays there under his blanket in anticipation of me finding him. Poor guy! I'm sure he wishes I had the same enthusiasm for the game that I used to.

2 comments:

Alli said...

That's so adorable! I just love your kid!

Hattie said...

I used to love hide and go seek, as well! It is a game that never goes out of style!