Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3rd Birthday Party

Mason's actual party was on Saturday, and we had a lot of fun. It was a day full of pirates and superheroes. As Mason was running around shooting web last night Jonathan started laughing and said the superhero thing is starting to wear him out. I told him he's probably going to have to endure for a little bit longer :) We'll see! Anyway, back to the party. Both of our families were all able to be there except for my brother Josh, and ironically his present was Mason's favorite (Hulk costume and gloves). It was a beautiful day so we pretty much did everything outside. Thanks everyone for coming and for spoiling Mason. FYI: I don't think he needs any toys for Christmas!
Mason decided not to take a nap on Friday while I was making cupcakes. Let's just say by the time I was finished my kitchen was covered in icing, and my house was a disaster.


Our little Hulk.


Comforting Amelia after she saw the Hulk. For the rest of the day he kept saying, "I don't know why Amelia is scared of the Hulk." I wonder why?


Mason and Amelia had fun trying to break the pinata, but even more fun digging through the junk in it. I was the one who ended up breaking it because I didn't want to be there all day. Mason is still giving me a hard time for breaking "his pinata."

Catherine and Brad got Mason an Elefun game that Mason and Amelia had tons of fun playing. I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that even at his birthday party Mason ended up in his underwear. I promise I make him wear clothes most of the time!


4 comments:

Jessica said...

those cupcakes are adorable jill!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Wow I can't believe he's 3! That costume is too funny.

Kelly said...

So many things to say about this post...hehe!! First, my friend Jeana's little boy, Brody, just turned three and Parker made a guest appearance as Spiderman. Totally had him fooled. It was awesome! I LOVE your cupcakes, those are GREAT!! The pic with Mason's arm around Amelia's neck look's like he's about to choke her out...I'm sure I have a couple of pics like that with my kids somewhere. Poor girl! Ha!! I think it's great that I'm not the only one that has a boy who could care less if EVERYONE saw him in his unders, and Easton's going on 8. Look what you have to look forward to. Oh, and Easton wants to be Captain Underpants for Halloween...perfect for him but not sure how we're going to pull that one off! Any ideas???

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Looks like it was a great party!