Not much. Mason was sick last week, so things were rather boring around here. I had a few cute pictures from this weekend and one from today that I wanted to post, though. Mason has had a fascination with earphones lately as you can tell from the top two pictures. In the first one he is listening to Jonathan's ipod. He found it on the desk and somehow got it working. This is how we found him in the living room. You can see him using his finger on the screen. In the second one he is watching a Muppet movie with Jonathan while I was cleaning house. They were using the earphones because I was vaccuming. They both look pretty intense. The last one is of him and Jarett eating lunch at his Handy Manny table today. They always have so much fun together.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
What we've been up to...
Posted by Newberry at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm sorry Mason has been sick. We have all had it around here too and it is just no fun
From the last picture though, it looks like he is feeling better : )
Jill, Mason is SO big now! He looks so tall to me. I am sorry that he has been sick. We have been fighting off everything around here...I am tempted to not take my kids anywhere...well, except I think I would go insane.
Thanks for voting, Jill! I'm not holding my breath on winning but it sure is nice to be nominated. : )
Post a Comment