Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Can I Get An Amen?

When I walked in Mason's room this morning he was having Bible class. Like any good teacher he made sure each of his friends had a Bible. His song selections were "Pat The Bible," "Baby Jesus," and "Jesus Loves Me."





13 comments:

AFS said...

So precious Jill, I love it!!!

Jessica said...

that's so sweet jill

Alli said...

That is so sweet! It reminds you that they really are paying attention!

Melinda said...

I feel so inadequate as a parent...I don't think I know those first two songs : (

You are obviously doing a great job of raising your kiddo in a good Christian environment.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What a sweet boy! Makes you wonder what he will be when he grows up!

Newberry said...

Melinda, the first two songs are ones that Mason learned in Bible class. If it makes you feel any better I don't think I knew them before I started helping in the nursery at church :)

Kristie said...

He is so cute and funny. I wish you all were here so Aidan and Mason could play together. I think they would have a blast.

Boswell Buzz said...

How sweet. I guess he must have the best Bible class teacher in the world :-)

Cox Family said...

Mason is so adorable! He has the best personality too!

Nicole said...

That is very sweet! I would have snapped a picture, too. That's a memory you definitely want to remember.

Anonymous said...

Next thing you know, he'll be begging for crackers and grape juice to play communion. Oh to be a kid again...He's absolutely adorable.

Jayspee27 said...

Jill!!! Oh my goodness!! I LOVE THAT! I totally did that. Just wait until he starts serving communion to his animals!

Hattie said...

That is absolutely adorable!