Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is what I have to look foward to...

FOUR times a day!After Mason crying about his ear all day yesterday I took him to the doctor this morning. Unfortunately, his right ear is still infected. Since he just finished a round of oral antibiotics, the Dr. prescribed ear drops instead. As you can tell from the picture he's not enjoying them so much. The directions said to hold his head sideways for five minutes to make sure the drops go all the way down. I don't think that's going to be possible.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm sorry Mason is sick. I hope he feels better soon! Love you guys!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I am so sorry...my heart aches for your little guy. I can't stand them to be sick or hurt. I hope the drops do the trick!

Melinda said...

I can't believe they didn't prescribe him a stronger oral medicine. Now I am terrified. Beau is on his second round of antibotics for an ear infection and has yet another doctors appointment Mon. I sure hope they don't prescribe him ear drops : (

Here's to hoping Mason feels better soon.

Macy said...

Meg wouldn't stay there for 5 seconds. I am sorry. I hate that for him and you.

Jennifer said...

I hate that for you Jill. I've been thru the same thing with Bryson. I used to have to hold him down and do a 15 minute breathing treatment on him 4 times a day, it was a nightmare. We both ended up crying before it was all over. I hope Mason starts to feel better soon. I miss you guys.