Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving Day with Jonathan's family and then went to Oklahoma and spent the weekend with my family. Our family get togethers are total opposites. When we are with Jonathan's family there are just a few of us, and it is calm. When we are with my family there are a lot of us, and it is completely crazy. I love both settings, and it is fun to experience the different dynamics. Dinner with Jonathan's family. I didn't get a group shot of my family because there were so many of us, and we were spread out everywhere.

Mason loves to hug on Amelia, and she loves to follow him around.

Cat, Amelia, Mason, Jonathan, and I went to the park in Jackie and Carroll's neighborhood after eating. We needed to work off some of our food!



Mason is a man after my own heart. He loved pumpkin pie and ate plenty of it. He saved a little bit on his face for later.

We stayed with my sister Julie and her husband Gabe. Mason loves Gabe and Julie, and they are always a huge help when we are visiting. Mason even got to help Gabe start a fire each night. He loved it! He kept saying, "I'll saw the sticks." Just what every child should be doing--right?

1 comments:

Kristie said...

I def. know what you mean about the different dynamics of Thanksgiving. James' family is so small and then we go to mine and it is wild. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I love looking at the pictures of Mason. He is so cute. I love and miss you guys.
Kristie