What does a 2 year old like to do when he is sick? Sit in a tent watching Elmo with his moose (Mr. Moose) and his monkey (Bam Bam). Mason just got over a cold and a runny nose about a week and a half ago which lasted forever. It couldn't stay gone too long though. He started coughing last night and woke up today with a fever. If there is anything good that can come out of being sick, it is staying home and cuddling all day. That is one of the only times Mason will actually cuddle. On a side note, Mason got his moose and monkey at Build a Bear on two different occasions. He absolutely loves them both! He carries them around kissing them and saying "Mr. Moose loves me," and "I love Bam Bam, he is my friend." Too sweet. He's also started sporadically telling Jonathan and me that he loves us and that we are his friends. I love it!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Sick Day
Posted by Newberry at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm sorry Mason has been sick. I hope he starts feeling better soon.
Love you guys!
alove your new header--how did you do it? You may have to give me another tutorial after Christmas. Love the silly face.
Jarett has been eating Stockings and Candy canes, which is turning his poop red--how weird!
Rae
Post a Comment