Saturday, December 20, 2008

Little Imitator

Mason came to me the other day wanting me to paint his toe nails, just what every little boy should want. I obligingly got my clear fingernail polish out and painted them. This is not the first time that he has wanted me to do this, but this time when I was finished he said he needed to go put his flip flops on. I wonder where he got that from? I love this picture of his little legs.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Haha - too cute! One time Jack came home from his Nana's with his big toe only painted red. I guess he too wanted to have his painted... so she gave in (but just a little).

Catherine T said...

That's funny. Maybe I should get him some polish to put in his stocking. I am sure Jonathan was thrilled.

Lauren said...

Now that is blackmail material for when he is older if I have ever seen it! Hilarious! You should teach him how to paint your toenails- now that would be a bonus!