While searching for something on my computer I found a couple of old pictures that I thought were cute. They are both of my two cousins Matt and Zac and my sister and me. I thought they were a fun blast from the past!
Zac and Matt in their parachute pants and Julie and me with our cabbage patch dolls.
In this picture we are sitting on the swing at my grandparents house. My grandma alway told us not to swing too high or it would fall. Inevitably, we made it fall just about everytime.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Parachute Pants & Cabbage Patch Dolls
Posted by Newberry at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is too funny. What got me though was the couch. It looks exactly like the couch at my Granny's house.
Hey! I found your blog from Macy's and was so excited! LOVE the parachute pants! hilarious!! hope y'all are doing well!
Cute pictures. You were and are adorable!
I was so obsessed with Cabbage Patch Dolls.
Post a Comment