Rae took this picture the other night when she babysat Mason for Jonathan and me. I thought it was cute. When I dropped Mason off he didn't care that I left him and when I picked him up he didn't want to leave. It's a good feeling to know he likes being over there so much. This picture is in her little bounce house. We picked Mason up at almost 9 o'clock and all three kids were still going strong and jumping like crazy. So much fun!
Jonathan's parents have also been watching Mason almost every Friday night so that we can have a date night. It has been great for us and Mason. We enjoy some time alone and Mason loves hanging out with his Mimi and Grandad. It is the same way when they are watching Mason--he doesn't even care when we leave. The only problem that they seem to have is that Mason hasn't been sharing his teeball with Mimi. We'll have to work on that!
We feel extremely blessed to have people in our lives that are always willing to help us out and that Mason loves so dearly!


0 comments:
Post a Comment