The boys and I got to go to Oklahoma to visit my family a few weeks ago, and I was so excited! Neither of the boys had been on an airplane before, and I kind of dreaded taking them both by myself for the first time. It went well, though. Max slept on every flight and Mason colored or played with his toys. We even survived a four hour layover in Houston on the way home. If you ever need to kill four hours in an airport with a 4 year old and a 10 month old I can give you some pointers.
We did a lot in the week that we were there. My mom and Julie planned a Power Ranger birthday party for Mason at a gymnastics place in Muskogee. They put a lot of work into it, and Mason and the other kids had tons fun. His best friends Macy and Jarett even got to come from Oklahoma City which made the day even better. Thank you so much, Mom and Julie! All of your time and effort made such a special day for Mason.
On one of the days we went to the zoo with Julie. We had a great time exploring and spending time together. Mason got to do the leap frog trampoline for free because he was the first to answer a question about one of the elephants. He loved jumping on it and was even doing flips.
We did a lot of fun things, but the best thing about our trip was just getting to be with my family. I was sad to leave, but I feel extremely blessed to have a family that I love being with so much. I look forward to seeing them, as well as Jonathan's parents, when they come for Thanksgiving.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Trip to FTG
Posted by Newberry at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment