I cannot believe this sweet boy turned 11 months this week.

A few days ago I began to think about how in another month Max will be drinking milk, riding in a forward facing car seat, and having a first birthday party. It made me realize just how big he is getting. Max is so laid back and lovable. I could squeeze him to pieces and kiss his chubby little cheeks all day long. Even when he doesn't get his two naps a day, which is about half of the time, he is pleasant and enjoyable. A few things about Max at 11 months--has four teeth, standing up on his own, sleeping 12 hours at night, loves music and starts dancing anytime he hears it, and only drinks out of a straw cup. Another thing about Max is he loves to eat and will eat anything. His favorite is bananas, though. When we go to the grocery store I have to hide the bananas in the cart or he starts melting down because he wants one. It's kind of cute. Some pictures.....

Working Mason's puzzles.

Mason and Max drinking their milk before breakfast.

I gave Max an apple the other day and he loved it. He probably ate 3/4 of it and had the best time eating it.

I love this face when he wrinkles his nose. He does it a lot and it cracks me up.

Couldn't resist taking this picture:)

Chewing on the door stop. When I took it away he had dirt all over his mouth--nice. Not quite as bad as the piece of candy covered in carpet fibers that I dug out of his mouth at the Dollar Tree, though. I about threw up.
5 comments:
love the dollar tree story. camden seriously has this weird inclination to do push-ups on the dollar tree floor! it grosses me out as well. it must be their plush, blue germ-infested carpet that draws children to it?
He is so adorable!
Max is so cute! It is hard to believe he is almost a yr old. I hope you guys are doing well!
can't believe that max is almost a year old. he is so stinkin' cute, and i love the pics of him and mason!
Awww-these pictures make me miss your boys SO much! Can't wait to see them at Christmas time. Love and miss you lots!! Aunt Holly
Post a Comment