Saturday, October 2, 2010

Adventures In Science

Jonathan is kind of a science nerd, hence the whole doctor thing, and I'm about as far from a science nerd as you can get. Well, I guess he's not exactly a nerd, but he's pretty smart:). He always says how he looks forward to doing science projects with our kids, which I would completely dread if I didn't have him. The whole reason I'm saying this is to explain why we got Mason one of his birthday presents. We saw this at a toy store a while back and thought it would be fun. Mason really likes it, but Jonathan and I have enjoyed it just as much. A couple of ants died on the first night that we got it, and I found myself feeling sorry for them. Pretty ridiculous, huh?

4 comments:

Alli said...

Fun! I'm with Jonathan, though, since I'm a total science nerd!

The McDowells said...

We have one of those! We haven't gotten the ants for it yet, I need to do that.

Amy McCown said...

Very cool. I am a science nerd too and I have already been looking at little science kits for Layton. He may like this one.

Kelli said...

We had one of those! It was so cool! The first few days when they were making all the tunnels was the best.