When I look at this picture I see my two little boys looking cute in their Spiderman shirts.
When I showed the same picture to Jonathan he immediately said, "Mason's hair looks like Kid from Kid 'n Play." Great. I knew he needed a haircut, but I didn't think it looked that bad. I hope this isn't one of those pictures that Mason will look at when he gets older and say, "Mom, why did you have my hair like that?" (Believe me, I have plenty of those. Thanks, Mom!) Sorry in advance, Mason.



11 comments:
Chad says Vanilla Ice!
that's too funny, jill! the boys look so cute in their spiderman shirts!
Give me a break Jill, in my defense I always thought you were pretty cute. Mason is like you in the fact that his eyes are so blue who looks at the hair.
Too funny! PS...I love your new blog header~
Haha I immediately noticed his hair before I even read your post.
Josh
I think it might be time for a hair cut! James and I were cracking up at his hair! What's sad is I've done the same thing when Aidan's hair is too long to spike! They are both adorable!!! I wish you were closer so our boys could grow up together! :(
hahaha....I LOVE THIS! Let it keep growing....
I think it looks great! Who has time to take little boys to get haircuts? Mine are getting pretty shaggy.
Personally I think it is almost long enough for his first mohawk. julie
Hilarious! I also see Max giving the Hook 'Em sign!
LOVE the earring--may be Jonathan could wear to an interview anywhere, except OK. Your blog makes me laugh--love you!
Post a Comment