This year we spent Christmas Eve at Jonathan's parents, and then we drove to Oklahoma on Christmas Day to be with my family. We didn't know if we would be able to make it to Oklahoma because of the weather, but fortunately the area we were driving in wasn't too bad. I was also able to stay part of the next week in Oklahoma which was fun.
Christmas at Mimi and Granddad's house...
Max and Ella hanging out.

Max with his first Superhero shirt. Mason thought this was pretty cool!
Mason and Amelia took a bath in Mimi's big bathtub and then got to come in the living room to see what Santa left in their stockings.

Christmas at Mimi and Granddad's house...
Christmas at Grandma and Papaw's house...

Mason and I made cookies before we left for Oklahoma. He had fun decorating one for himself, one for Amelia, one for Santa, and one for Rudolph.

Sprinkling reindeer food in my parent's front yard with Aunt Julie. Santa came to my parent's house on Christmas night since we weren't there on Christmas Eve.
The infamous Wolverine costume from Santa!

The boys cuddling and watching television.
I'm not sure what this outfit is supposed to be.
We had fun playing a card game called Sequence. The girls won which was fitting since the boys were trying to cheat :).
Max got to meet my grandpa for the first time. He also got to meet my Aunt Holly, but my picture didn't turn out.


2 comments:
I love sequence--we'll have to play sometime.
I love the superhero outfits Mason wears. We are used to the princess stuff so it's fun to see a little Wolverine and Spiderman. Cracks me up!
Post a Comment