Max is two months old today, and to commemorate this special day he slept eight hours straight last night! This is much better than six months which was when Mason first slept through the night (this was after we let him cry for a few hours). Max loves being held and talked to, and when you are holding him he wants your undivided attention. When he smiles I just want to squeeze and kiss his chubby little cheeks. He is also doing great with tummy time and raising his head to look around. The first two months have been great, and we look foward to many more!
Monday, January 11, 2010
2 Months
Posted by Newberry at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What handsome boys you have!!!!
I love the second to last picture...it makes Mason look SO big and Max look SO tiny!
OMG...he looks just like my brother in that first pic. I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks again soon!
You are one lucky girl! You deserve lots of restful nights! :)
You are so blessed!
What precious pictures! Such sweet boys!
Macy says, "He is so cute--cuter than Case." There you have it. Personally, I think they are both cute.
Post a Comment