Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend In Oklahoma

Jonathan had some things going on last weekend so Mason and I headed to Oklahoma for a few days. I always hate going without him, but he is always really sweet to let me go. I think he kind of likes the time to himself to play guitar and do whatever he wants :). It also worked out because we both got to be with our wonderful moms on Mother's Day. Mason and I had a really good time. Julie, Gabe, and Josh were there, and we even had a surprise birthday dinner for Josh.

Mason playing soccer on Josh's X Box

Our ice cream cake melted a little while we were running errands in Tulsa, but it was still yummy.

Mason and Mattie (Gabe's neice) watching Scooby Doo

This is how Mason looked right before we left to come home. I didn't bring him a jacket so my mom found a long sleeved t-shirt for him to wear. He looks just a little bit ragged.

When I got home Jonathan had these beautiful flowers and a sweet card waiting for me. I cannot believe it was my third Mother's Day!


1 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

He looks so much like Josh...I love seeing pictures of you family! I love your family soo much too!