Thursday, May 14, 2009

New step in our morning routine...

Mason flat ironing his hair.
Step 1: Brush

Step 2: Straighten

Step 3: Admire a job well done.


Mason has seriously been doing this just about every morning while I fix my hair. He thinks my old flat iron is his, and he makes me pretend to plug it in. It's funny how he even brushes his hair in between like I do. He'll brush his hair and then say, "Here, Mommy, it's your turn." Needless to say fixing my hair is a little less boring than it used to be.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh my - I was so relieved when I read he only makes you pretend to plug it in ; )

He has the most amazing blue eyes by the way!!

Lindsay said...

Kade likes to straighten his hair too! I also have to pretend to put makeup on him! :)

Jayspee27 said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is adorable!!! He is so funny!!!