I was trying to be a good wife and have an ice cold Coke ready for Jonathan when he got home from work. Unfortunately I forgot about it, and by the time he found it it was a little too late. My sweet sister was at my house, and she helped me clean it up. Thanks, Julie :) Let's just say my freezer is extra clean now.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Good Deed Turned Bad
Posted by Newberry at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my goodness Jill, what a mess! I'm so sorry! BTW- I had a great time watching Mason the other day! He is such a sweet little boy! I wish you were closer so he and Aidan could play together more. I think Aidan might have driven him crazy hugging him though!
Oh wow! That's very cute. That rivals the time I stuck a foil-wrapped Sonic burger in the microwave. It's amazing what you learn through trial and error.
It's the thought that counts, right?
Post a Comment