We've had so many friends that have had babies lately, and it's been really fun. The weird thing is that it doesn't seem that long ago that Mason was a baby, now he's a little boy and growing so fast. This week we had a fun visit from one of Jonathan's best friends Chad, his wife Missy, and their sweet baby Peyton. Chad had to work so Missy and I got to hang out and have fun. Mason and I loved spending time with them and especially getting to love on baby Peyton. She was pretty close to perfect the whole time she was here! I was proud of Mason because he was sweet to Peyton and didn't really act that jealous. I feel blessed that I have such a good friend because of one of Jonathan's friends. Last week I got to keep my friend Sarah's baby Riley for the day. He's a good baby, and Mason and I had lots of fun with him. Mason even got to read to him a little bit--so sweet!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
No Longer The Baby
Posted by Newberry at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is one cute kid and two really cute babies!
Yes, it is left over from the party!
Post a Comment