Two things: 1.) Mason has figured out a new thing to use his step stool and ability to climb for--getting into the medicine cabinet. He had just used the bathroom yesterday, hence no diaper, and was supposed to be washing his hands. I went in the other room for a minute and came back to find him standing in the sink going through the cabinets like it was completely normal. Fortunately, we don't keep medicine in the cabinets. I couldn't help but laugh! 2.) My cousin Jason is visiting from Chicago this month to do a medical rotation in Fort Worth. He had the afternoon off yesterday so he came and hung out, ate dinner with us, and spent the night. It was so great to see him, and I had tons of fun visiting with him. We hadn't spent that much time together in a long time, and we talked non-stop for several hours. I hope I didn't drive him crazy, but he was talking too! Jason is so special to me, and we've been able to share some wonderful experiences together. Besides spending a lot of time at my grandma's together as children, we were also blessed to do the Vienna Foreign Studies program together in college. Anyway, I look foward to seeing him some more while he is here. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if his wife Morgandi could have come to. We missed you Morgandi!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
New Trick and a Visitor
Posted by Newberry at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love the pictures! So precious. Jason said he had a really great time spending time with you guys. He also mentioned you made some fabulous taco soup. You'll have to share the recipe. I'm so glad that he's able to visit you all while he's in Ft. Worth. Take care!
Post a Comment