Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

Well, I guess it was fun if you call chasing a two year old all over the place, acting ridiculous so that he will look at you and smile ( still didn't work), being swarmed by a thousand bees, and fighting your way through 4 buses of elementary school kids fun. Seriously, it really was a fun day, just a little hectic. What isn't with kids, though? Mason had a great time. He was all over the place and climbing on everything in sight--such a boy! I rode with my friend Rae and my sister in law Catherine and niece Amelia met us there. It was fun to get to be around Amelia. She is growing so much and is doing more and more everyday. Here are a few pictures. I was happy that I got some cute ones even though Mason would hardly look at me!
Mason on top of the wagon. He was trying to climb in it, but I wasn't sure if he was supposed to.

Mason and sweet Amelia. He loves to hug her, sometimes a little too much.

I love this picture because this is the look Amelia was giving Catherine when she was trying to take her picture. It looks like she is thinking, "And just what do you think you are trying to do?"


So exciting!

2 comments:

Catherine T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

Your photos are adorable...and yes, getting a boy to sit for a picture, much less smile, is quite a task! I am glad you had a good time. I can't wait to take my boys...maybe next weekend.