Jonathan does a lot to help out with Mason, such as bathing him every night and getting him ready for bed--soooo nice! He will also get up with him on Saturday mornings so that I can sleep an hour or so later--also very nice! Well, lately he has a new responsibility which is taking Mason to get donuts on Saturday mornings. Mason knows that Saturdays are donut day, and he gets super excited. He will go and get Jonathan's flip flops and take them to him ready to go. Mason always gets a pink donut or one with sprinkles and will eat the whole thing in about a minute . Oh my! As you can see from the pictures below Mason takes his donuts very seriously. By the way I wouldn't recommend pink donuts--yuck!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Donuts With Daddy
Posted by Newberry at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Jill!! I found your blog through Morgandi's and oh my gosh, I can't believe so much time has gone by! How are you?! You look stunning as ever... God bless you... Be in touch!
I blog too :)
http://lizjordanksbj.blogspot.com/
What a good hubby you have!
I'm glad to know we're not the only parents with such, uh, 'nutritional' habits. Oh well. It's the memories, right?
Post a Comment