Sunday, August 21, 2011

I've Got Your Back

Mason and Max have their share of disagreements, but when it comes down to it they will definitely stick up for each other.

Example 1:
I got rid of Max's pacifier in July. I snipped the end off and never looked back. Mason on the other hand was not okay with my decision. The conversation that took place concerning the matter is below.

Mason: "Hide your pacis real good, Max, and I'm going to help you so mom can't snip them."
Me: "Why do you want Max to still have his pacis?"
Mason: "I love Max and I think he looks cute with them. I'm going to help him hide them under my bed."
*After being pacifier free for a whole day and night, Mason slipped Max a pacifier. Max looked like he was in heaven until I sneakily cut the end of it off and gave it back to him. He then threw it in the trash and said it was broken.

Example 2:
If Mason has to go to time out, Max goes and sits beside him or on his lap. Max will give me a look that says, "You're not being nice to my brother, and I'm not happy with you." Mason will give me a look that says, "Ha, ha., my brother's being nice to me even though you're not."

I think it is sweet that they take up for each other, but I have a feeling that it could get them into trouble in the future! In the picture below, Mason is supposed to be in time out.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Love sibling love!

The Pruetts said...

I love the last two posts about Mason and Max. There is nothing sweeter than seeing your two kids loving on each other. Mason's prayers are so sweet. It just shows what great parents you are both being for him to already have a love for the Lord.
Miss you Jill!

Boswell Buzz said...

love your posts