It's hard to believe Max is 18 months old! He is the sweetest little thing, and I spend quite a bit of time squeezing him and kissing him. A few of the things I love about Max right now... I love the way he backs into my lap with a book when he wants to read, I love the way he imitates every sound and move that Mason makes, I love the way he says, "Nnno!" and purses his lips together, I love the way he says, "Yeah, yeah" instead of yes, I love the way he laughs when his daddy chases and tickles him, I love the way he gets excited and dances like crazy when he hears music, I love the way he cuddles with me and kisses me right on the lips. I love everything about my little Roo, and I'm trying hard to savor each precious moment as I watch him grow.
18 Month Stats:
Weight-24.12 lbs. (25-50%)
Height- 32 1/4 in (50%)
Head- 47cm (25%)
Friday, May 13, 2011
18 months
Posted by Newberry at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment