So cute! Austin listens to batman and spiderman...kinda wish I had never put them on there because then I am driving down the road to the doo doo doo doo batman song. :) We will be in Dallas in a few weeks for an interview for Nick. The interview is on the 22nd but we want to attend church somewhere on the 21st. Where do you guys attend? Not sure where our hotel will be but we will stay with our cousin 2 nights since the hotel is only for 1 night. Might be better to e-mail me at aprilprice@cox.net Thanks girl!
3 comments:
He looks so big in the picture!! Absolutely precious. Love that he rocks out to Alvin and the Chipmunks. It should be a every ipod.
Meant to say. "It should be a standard on every ipod." I need another cup of coffee.
So cute! Austin listens to batman and spiderman...kinda wish I had never put them on there because then I am driving down the road to the doo doo doo doo batman song. :) We will be in Dallas in a few weeks for an interview for Nick. The interview is on the 22nd but we want to attend church somewhere on the 21st. Where do you guys attend? Not sure where our hotel will be but we will stay with our cousin 2 nights since the hotel is only for 1 night. Might be better to e-mail me at aprilprice@cox.net Thanks girl!
Post a Comment