Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 Months

Wow, Max turned three months old yesterday! It is sad to think that he will never be this little again, but I know that with each passing month things get a little more fun. I love to see him smile, coo, kick, and act so happy right now. I also enjoy watching him as he grows more responsive to the world around him. He loves for you to talk and sing to him and has even been enjoying reading some books. He weighs about 13 and a half pounds right now and still has his sweet, chubby cheeks!

He loves to make this face where he raises his eyebrows and looks at you intently.



When he is fussy, Jonathan can usually calm him by holding him like this. Look at those cheeks!



Likes to take a bath with Mason and watch him be silly.



Loves his play gym! It cracks me up how he smiles and coos at this thing. He also bats at the things hanging down and kicks like crazy.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! He is absolutely precious!!

Megan said...

He is just too cute!!

Shelby said...

so sweet Jill!

Belcher Family said...

What a sweet baby boy! He is so handsome! I love the pic of the brothers in the tub. Y'all are so blessed!