Thursday, December 17, 2009

One Month

Max turned one month old last week, but he had his 4 week checkup this week. He gained 2 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks and weighed 9 lbs 6 oz (50th%). He was 22 in long (75th %) and his head measured 36 cm (25th %). I cannot believe a month has already passed since I had him! Time really does fly, and we are trying to enjoy each and every moment. Little Max has been such a blessing, and we are so very thankful for our precious gift that God has blessed us with this Christmas!

My three boys reading together--so sweet!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's already been a month! He is getting so big and is absolutely precious. I love the last picture. So sweet!

Natalie Hudkins said...

Looks like you are handling two kids very well! I agree with Morgandi- that last picture is adorable. :)