Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break and Easter in Oklahoma

When I taught school I lived for Spring Break so that I could sleep in, relax, and do nothing. Although I no longer teach, in some ways things haven't changed much. Mason went to my mom's during Spring Break, and I was sooooo excited to have time to myself! I didn't know how Mason or my mom would hold up for a whole week together, but they both had tons of fun. Thanks, Mom for sacrificing your alone time so that Mason could come and visit! My break was wonderful as well, but by the end of the week I was definitely ready to have him back. I've concluded that I'm a rather boring person, and my days are so much more fun when Mason is with me!

Mason helping Grandma make his daddy's birthday cake!


Mason and Aunt Julie


Easter weekend we went to Stillwater to visit Jonathan's parents and to celebrate Jonathan's birthday. We had a good visit, and Mason had fun hunting eggs with his Mimi and Grandad. Jonathan was a little sad because this could have been our last time to go to Stillwater for quite awhile. His parents are moving to Frisco so that they can be closer to their kids and grandkids. We are really looking foward to having them close by and getting to spend even more time with them!

Mason with his Easter basket.









Mason LOVED his Elmo Applesauce that his Mimi got him!!! (a little too much I think!)







0 comments: