Halloween was really fun this year since Max was able to join in the fun with Mason. Both boys loved their costumes and enjoyed practicing their moves before we left the house. As they went from door to door, Max was right at Mason's heels ready to get his candy. He couldn't wait to ring the doorbell and he got upset if we passed a house. Now we have so much candy that I have no idea what we are going to do with it.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Newberry at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How did I know that your boys would be superheroes? I love how much they get into those characters. So cute!
Jill, I live for your posts. I love your boys so much. I can see how serious Mason is about being the black dynasty ninja in his eyes. It is so cute. It appears that Max likes the candy more than the costume! He is more like his Aunt Julie.
Julie
Post a Comment