Love,love, love your boys!! Love you, too, and miss you! You should see the twins. After being so very tiny for such a long time they're growing and have the cutest little faces :) I hope you will get to meet them soon. We're so very thankful for all the prayers your family said for them. God answered those prayers in a very powerful way. Going to FTG tomorrow and hope to see your mom and dad in addition to Papaw.
2 comments:
Very sweet. I love this post.
Love,love, love your boys!! Love you, too, and miss you! You should see the twins. After being so very tiny for such a long time they're growing and have the cutest little faces :) I hope you will get to meet them soon. We're so very thankful for all the prayers your family said for them. God answered those prayers in a very powerful way. Going to FTG tomorrow and hope to see your mom and dad in addition to Papaw.
Love you SOOOO much and miss you lots. Aunt Holly
Post a Comment