Monday, November 22, 2010

A month ago....

we went to the pumpkin patch, and I'm just now posting about it. Since it is still fall I figured I wasn't too behind. We went to Seaside Stables in Santa Rosa Beach. The quantity of pumpkins was lacking, but we still had a good time. Mason fell asleep on the way there so he wasn't feeling too photogenic, but he perked up when he got to ride a horse.




The best I could get.



After the pumpkin patch we stopped at the beach for the boys to play in the sand. Notice the huge scab on Mason's nose from playing on the playground.

1 comments:

Miranda said...

They are such handsome little boys! I am so glad you keep updates so we can follow along on them growing up because it happens so fast. I am so happy for you and your family and love you guys so much!