I walked into Mason's room last night to find him packing his suitcase. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "I'm packing my suitcase for when Amelia comes to pick me up for our sleepover." He also said she was going to pick him up when he gets off of the airplane. It was really sweet. He loves that girl so much! Jackie, Catherine, Amelia and Ella came to visit last week, which I'm sure had something to do with it, but I'll post more on that later.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My hearts broken I thought he was packing to come to grandma's house.
Awww! That is so sweet. Amelia said Mason taught her about scary things and now she likes everything scary. Oh my!
That is so precious! I miss Mason! We need to catch up soon.
Mason is so sweet! I wish you guys were packing to come back to Texas! We miss you around here!
Post a Comment