I cannot believe this boy is 9 months old! Time is certainly flying by. It was so weird to schedule his 1 year check-up at the doctor's office the other day. Although it is sad that he won't ever be this little again, he just keeps getting more fun. Max has an easy going and sweet disposition, and is such a pleasant baby. He has a great laugh which he does quite often, and he loves to jabber rather loudly. One of the main things that he will cry about is when he is trying to crawl after me, and I keep walking. He starts moving after me as fast as he can, and his face looks like I broke his heart. It always makes me feel bad!
At 8 months he began to scoot and pull himself along with his arms, and he has just recently started crawling on his hands and knees. He is also starting to pull up more. Every time I walk into his room he is standing up in his bed and he gives me the biggest smile. Two of my favorite things that he does right now are clapping and dancing. His Bible class teachers told me on Sunday that he was dancing pretty good when they were playing music and that he had rhythm. He also looks really sweet and happy when he claps. I can't help but smile.
9 month stats: Height-28 in (50th%), Weight-19lb5oz (25-50th%), Head-441/4 cm (25%)
Friday, August 13, 2010
Max is 9 months!
Posted by Newberry at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awww! Can't wait to love on him!
He is so sweet and getting so big!!! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment