Last weekend Jonathan, Mason, and I along with my sister and brother-in-law Gabe packed up and headed to San Antonio for the weekend. We went to Sea World and stopped along the way in Wimberley for my sister and Gabe to do some huge zip line. Julie's always up for an adventure--pretty much the opposite of me :). Mason loved Sea World, and we all had a really great time. It's a blessing to have a sister who I enjoy doing things with so much and that she married a guy who fits right in.

Dinner at the River Walk (Ignore the fact that Jonathan and I match--definitely not planned.)

Pirate 4-D movie--Don't let the picture fool you. Once the movie started it was pretty intense, and Mason ended up sitting on my lap with his glasses off. He wasn't hesitant to admit that he was scared once the movie was over. He kept saying he didn't like the cannon, which was the first huge thing to shoot out at you.

Mason with all of his Shamu paraphenalia (lunch box, watter bottle, popcorn bucket and bowl)

Mason loves riding roller coasters and goes all out by holding his hands up.


If you ask Mason what his favorite thing was he says, "The eels." How random, huh? While we were looking at the eels, he specifically said, "I don't love the eels." As soon as we walked outside and saw the huge stuffed ones the first thing he said was, "I love the eels!" So instead of the obligatory stuffed Shamu, Mason brought home a huge, green stuffed eel that he now sleeps with.
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! That's pretty cute that Mason loves the roller coasters and the eel story is precious. You look great!
mason is just so adorable...i love the hands up in the roller coaster picture. so cute!
So, that explains the mention of zip-lining in Wimberley during our lunch conversation the other day! Where are the pictures of that? Do they have a maternity harness? :-)
Jill, I am so happy to find your blog! It has been a long time and now I can catch up with you. You have a cute little guy! And as I read another one on the way - congrats! Tell Julie Hi!
Kelli Barker
Looks like you guys enjoyed a fun summer! Mason has gotten so big...and very handsome. Do you guys have a name picked out for Baby Boy #2? or will it be a surprise? We are so excited for your sweet family and will be praying for continued health in your pregnancy.
Post a Comment