Mason with Jonathan's old Transformers. He loves them, but isn't so good at transforming them yet.
We made peanut butter playdough the other day, and this is the face he made out of his.
A few funny things Mason has said in the last couple of days....
- "I won't poke Baby Max's eyes out."
- After pooping Mason said, “Don’t worry dad, it’s just a snake. It won’t bite you.”
- “When I was a big boy I ate chocolate fudge cookies and watched Sponge Bob.”
- While praying Mason said, “Thank you God for Baby Max (pointing at my stomach), Baby Ruby (pointing at his stomach), and that baby (pointing at Jonathan’s stomach).” I asked Mason if Daddy had a baby in his stomach too and he said, "Yes. His name is George. "
- After pooping Mason said, “Don’t worry dad, it’s just a snake. It won’t bite you.”
- “When I was a big boy I ate chocolate fudge cookies and watched Sponge Bob.”
- While praying Mason said, “Thank you God for Baby Max (pointing at my stomach), Baby Ruby (pointing at his stomach), and that baby (pointing at Jonathan’s stomach).” I asked Mason if Daddy had a baby in his stomach too and he said, "Yes. His name is George. "


6 comments:
Jill- did you get the peanut butter dough recipe from that book we had to buy for Movement and Fine Arts? I still get out my book to make new dough recipes from time to time!
Hahaha! Love the Baby George comment.
I am so disappointed that you didn't tell me my brother was pregnant! Congrats! That Mason is something else!
I love the things that Mason says..he is a hoot!
Mason cracks me up! I miss seeing you both.
I can't believe how big he is! Or how big mine is. This is going too fast!
Post a Comment