Friday, April 3, 2009

Disorderly Conduct

While Mason's class was on the playground yesterday his teacher saw him pulling his pants up. She went over and asked him what he was doing, and with a proud smile on his face he told her that he went pee. I knew the day would come. Mason loves to pee outside, but hopefully next time he will use a little bit better discretion in where he pees :)

7 comments:

Kristie said...

That is great! I bet you were so proud!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Boys have it so easy though!

Dara said...

That was me by the way!

Melinda said...

I keep wondering when Jack is going to pull this stunt. I figure it is only a matter of time. I only hope he doesn't get expelled from school : )

Jessica said...

That is hilarious Jill. I know Camden will be following in those footsteps before I know it and I'll just say "like father like son".

Elizabeth Mullins said...

That is great...I love how kids are so oblivios to onlookers while doing this...Corban tries to see how hi he can pee on the fence.

Tracey said...

Very funny! I bet Kendra was laughing her head off. We have the same proud moments around here too!
Connor whipped it out at Jack's soccer practice in the middle of the field!