Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Funny Words

Mason loves to talk. He talks non-stop and is constantly making us laugh at the funny things that he says. It's not that the things he says are hilarious, but it is the fact that they are coming out of the mouth of a two year old. A few examples...

While Mason was waking up from his nap I went into his room and asked him what he was doing. He said, "I'm just thinking." I asked what he was thinking about, and he said, "I'm just thinking about my ABC's."

Mason told his teacher at school that he was nervous (one of his favorite words right now). She asked him why and he said, "I'm just nervous when I stay at home by myself."

While Jonathan was giving Mason a bath, Mason kept asking for Cheese Its. Jonathan told him that we didn't have any, and Mason said, "I'm just worried about those Cheese Its."

A little boy in Mason's class at school kept banging his spoon on the table. Mason told him to stop, and the little boy kept doing it. Mason finally said, "I've told you three times, Brian!"

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Hahahaha...too funny! Love the "I've told you three times" comment. That is something Jack would say : )

Sharon said...

I'm honestly a little disappointed in you...I mean, leaving a child that young alone at home...

Hattie said...

So cute! I love it when little kids talk like adults!