Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bubble Trouble

While I was cleaning the house today, I noticed that it got too quiet. That's never a good sign so I went to see what Mason was up to. I found him in his room feeding gumballs to Elmo. I then looked at his mouth and saw purple saliva dripping from his lips. He looked at me and said, "My gumball machine broke." Apparently while Mason was playing with his gumball machine the top of it came off. He took full advantage of this opportunity to feast on as many gumballs as his little heart desired. I told him he needed to go spit the gum out and he did. I thought all of the gum was picked up, but each time I went back to check on him he was chomping on a new piece. In the back of my mind I was thinking, "Oh well, I guess he'll just be pooping gum for the next few days." A little later I was in my bedroom, and Mason said, "I spit my gum out." I went in my bathroom to see what he was talking about and found what is displayed in the picture below. I couldn't help but laugh. I just wish there would have been a liner in the trashcan! By the way, the gumball machine was Jonathan's idea, not mine :)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Men always have the "best" ideas - lol.

Tracey said...

Mason always makes me laugh!
He reminds me of a couple of boys who live at my house.

Melinda said...

I left you something on my blog ; )