Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Swimming And Sweeping

Two more of Mason's favorite things are swimming and sweeping. Mason has no fear when it comes to the water, which is good and bad! I love the way he jumps in, goes all the way under, and comes up with the hugest smile on his face! He could spend all day jumping in, kicking to the side, climbing out, then doing it all over again. I try to get him to say "I'm jumping" before he goes, but he only remembers part of the time. This summer has been great because Jonathan's parents and his sister have a pool so we have gotten lots of swim time. My sister-in-law Catherine just sent me these pictures that she took. I thought they were cute. The second picture is Mason sweeping his Mimi and Grandad's porch off. I'm not sure if he enjoyed that or the swimming more!



2 comments:

Macy said...

Jill...that is so weird. I was just thinking about you and Jonathan this weekend when I was in OKC and wondering how you were doing. I am so glad to have a contact now. What a precious boy you have! Thanks for commenting. I will love keeping up with you now.

The Pruetts said...

I love all the pictures! I hope Kate loves to swim like Mason!