Sunday, May 11, 2008

18 month pictures


I've been awful at blogging lately. I have been subbing at Sunshine School for a teacher who had a baby so things have been a little busier for me. Anyway, I thought I would post a few of Mason's 18 month pictures. Stacy Collodi took them, and I thought they turned out well. Mason had so much fun playing at the park while we took pictures. I don't know how she got the pictures she did because he didn't hold still for more than a second!


























6 comments:

Emily K Adams said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen....really! Mason looks so cute! I love his hairdo.

Hattie said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! Stacy is very talented!

Amy McCown said...

He is so handsome and I love that outfit. Stacy is such a great photographer.

JT said...

Cute pictures! Mason is a looker. Hannah tries to kiss him every Sunday in class. Oh my! He looks at her like..."what?"

Alli said...

Hi Jill - you've been tagged! Check out my blog for details.

The McDowells said...

It was great to see you guys yesterday! Seth and I want to have you guys over sometime!